Note: The Travel Team Ltd is not liable for any changes in legislation in regards to VISA from the government of Saudi Arabia and act only as service provider on any visa services.
- One application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Two passport size photos with white back ground.
- Minimum six months validity of the passport from the date of travel.
- Need two blank pages on the passport facing each other.
- Visa applications should be dealt with only through a Hajj & Umrah visa provider
- A meningitis immunisation certificate. (Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least ten days before travelling)
- Children aged one year and over and traveling on a parent's passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned. Their photograph must also be affixed to the application form.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or nephew. The accompanying Mehram must be at least 18 years old.
- All non-UK passport holders must have permanent residency in the UK.
Umrah visas are subject to any last minute changes from Saudi Arabia, in case of any changes from the government or unforeseen reasons if you don’t get visa, The Travel Team Ltd is not liable for any refunds of part or full payment towards the Hotel package, flights or any other product or services purchased relating to this.